Boulder City is a unique community located in Southern Nevada. With a population of 15,000 it is a quiet, clean, safe community. Located just a few miles from Hoover Dam and Lake Mead and 20 miles from Las Vegas, Boulder City is the only city in Nevada with no gaming. It has a low crime rate and high quality police and fire services. Initially constructed in 1931 to house the workers who built Hoover Dam, in 1958 the federal government passed the Boulder City Act establishing an independent municipal government. In 1979, the citizens of Boulder City passed a referendum and instituted a controlled growth ordinance. Today, Boulder City has the largest geographical area of any city in Nevada.
- The Boulder City/Hoover Dam Museum contains historic artifacts relating to the workers of Hoover Dam and the city of Boulder City.
- Boulder City Golf Course and Boulder Creek Golf Club offering excellent golf year 'round.
- Eldorado Valley Flyers RC Flying Field.
- Boulder City Speedway 1/4 Scale RC Race Track.
- Veterans' Memorial Park offers a fishing pond, RC boat pond, splash park, BMX racing, soccer fields, baseball diamonds, and a skateboard park.
- Boulder City Outfitters offering tours, canoe, kayak and mountain bike rentals, instruction.
- Dam Helicopter Company offering helicopter tour rides over Lake Mead and Hoover Dam.
- Eldorado Canyon Mine Tours offers historical 1861 gold mine tours, guided kayak/canoe trips on the Colorado River and kayak/canoe rentals and 1900's buildings to look at.
- Hoover Dam offers daily tours of its magnificent facility.
- Lake Mead Cruises lets you enjoy the scenic waters of Lake Mead and view Hoover Dam aboard a Mississippi style paddlewheel boat.
- Lake Mead National Recreation Area contains 1.4 million acres of land with over 700 miles of pristine shoreline, including 9 marinas on Lakes Mead and Mojave for hiking, swimming, fishing and boating.
- Sky Dive Las Vegas is Nevada's only long-term, full time sky dive school with a "first time jumper" 100% money back satisfaction guarantee.